It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
(male)

jquan HB User
whats wrong with me?!?

so about a week ago I wasnt feeling very good I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night I opened my eyes and I couldn't see anything. I reached up and felt my eyes and they were full of mucus? I started to wipe the stuff out of my eyes so I could see and went to the bathroom mirror and my eyes were both red and glazed over. My throat was killing me and my nose was stuffed.

This has continued for about the last 5-6 days. I have had people tell me its just allergy's so I bought a bunch of allergy and sinus meds, that did NOTHING. some people tell me its pink eye, some say I have strep throat. I think its something else.

I went to an urgent care center today and they want 200 dollars JUST to talk to me.... I said no and left.

PLEASE HELP ME! once again my symptoms are, soar throat ( some times bleeding) sinus conjestion, and mucus in BOTH eyes so bad that I cant see!

Old 03-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JodieJ HB UserJodieJ HB UserJodieJ HB UserJodieJ HB User
Re: whats wrong with me?!?

You should see a doctor. I'm not sure whether an ENT doc, an ophthalmologist, or a family practioner would be best. I suggest that you call around and see who can fit you into their schedule today. If you don't have health insurance, find someone who will bill you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread