It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2009, 08:33 AM   #1
(male)

kg21678 HB User
My eyes are bothering me bad - can anyone offer any insight?

This has been an ongoing problem for over 2 years. It all started after a panic attack. a month later i was put on BP medication for Blood pressure that i was told was not that high to begin with (140/80-150/80). Since then the sunlight, and even light from computer screens really bothers my eyes. I can look at a screen for only so long. I have been told that anxiety could play a role but they do not question its possibly the medication. I also get very thirsty during the night, going through 2-3 bottles of water, and cramping in my calves of my legs. When i hit the sunlight it makes me want to close my eyes and go to sleep, but my body is not tired. It makes driving very difficult even with my sunglasses on. As i type this my eyes feel dried out and bulged. I honestly don't know what to do anymore, ive had such a mixture of symptoms and problems over the years the doctors don't know whats causing what. Anyone have similar problems?

Old 05-27-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB User
Re: My eyes are bothering me bad can anyone offe any insight?

Have you had complete blood work by any of your doctors. Curious if you've had diabetes blood work?

What about your vision tests ? Have you had a complete eye exams, not just the visual but look into eye for diseases, darn i can't think of name of that test. will post it when i think of test name.

BeHappy2

Fundus eye test is what may be needed if you have not already had one recently

Last edited by BeHappy2; 05-28-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: name of eye test

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
(male)

kg21678 HB User
Re: My eyes are bothering me bad can anyone offe any insight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeHappy2 View Post
Have you had complete blood work by any of your doctors. Curious if you've had diabetes blood work?

What about your vision tests ? Have you had a complete eye exams, not just the visual but look into eye for diseases, darn i can't think of name of that test. will post it when i think of test name.

BeHappy2

Fundus eye test is what may be needed if you have not already had one recently
Hi ive been tested for diabetes and have had an eye exam both normal

Closed Thread