It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
(male)

77jeep HB User
Vision goes pink after bright sunlight exposure

Hi... after 5 to 15 minutes or so being outdoors in bright sunlight, my vision takes on a pink tint when going indoors. This a especially true of white objects.
It really is a dazzling experience. It lasts 5 minutes or so. Can't do much until it clears. Wondering if anyone else here has had such an experience. It now happens most every time.. If I wear sunglasses this does NOT seem to happen. I've noticed this for the last year or two. I have no conditions or diseases that I know of that would affect this. I am blond and blue eyed and 60+ so I may be more prone to this. I guess my solution at this point is that I should not go outdoors into bright sunlight without proper sunglasses. Anyhow, I'd like to have any thoughts or input on this issue. thanks to all!

Closed Thread