It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
(male)

ronronronron HB User
Split/Second Blackout like Blinking

It happens one and a while, at first I thought it was a flickering light, but then it happen in natural light. The best way to explain is "it looks like blinking but i havent blinked" I went to my Dr and explain the symptom and said it was fine. Went to a optometrist and opthamologist and everything is fine. I have noticed a numbing headache in the right side of my head and felt disoriented. Once again I let my dr know and he said it was stress/anxiety and to relax. Im really worried its something serious considering these split/second blackouts. But my Dr says not worry about it and that my BP is fine. BTW I take 10 mg Lisinipril for the past 1.5 months and Torpol and Hyrdacholarathiazide before that. But I think I noticed the blackout phenomona before the Lisinipril. I've read online that some people experience black outs due to Lisinipril but they last longer than a millisecond. I don't know what to do, my Dr doesnt think my concerns merit a MRI or CT or Neurologist visit. What should i do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
(male)

ronronronron HB User
Re: Split/Second Blackout like Blinking

btw I also noticed sometimes that Objects move, or that its hard to concentrate on a stationary item. Dr said its due to lack of sleep.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread