It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Epiretinal Membranes Fibrosis

Hello to everyone,
I just wonder if anyone here was diagnosed with advanced Epiretinal Membranes Fibrosis.
It happened to me just like that: one morning I noticed my left eye is blurry, than I couldn't read or watch TV with it, even though 8 month ago, my vision was checked by my eye MD and it was 20/20 with no eye problem.
I saw him yesterday, he said nobody knows where this disease comes from and nobody knows how to cure it. If i keep loosing my vision, retina surgery needed.
But I read that surgery can fix no more than 50% of problem, plus most people who have this done develop cataracts and need another surgery, and some other complications. I wonder if anyone on this board had something like this happened to them and how they resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance
Moldova

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread