It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Blurred vision from YAG Laser fragments forming a blob....

Is there an alternative to surgical removal of the vitrous gel from the eye and filling eye with saline solution in order to remove blob of fragments left from YAG Laser that is in center vision causing a constant blur?

Had cataract surgery in December, YAG Laser in June for secondary cataract. The fragments from the laser surgery did not completely release from the capsule and formed a blob which is tethered via strings causing big time blur in center of vision.

The CT scan shows the eye is perfectly normal and vision is 20/20.
I saw the CT scan and photos taken of the eye showing the blob.

Normally the fragments are blown to bits and easily absorbed or drained from the eye naturally. Not in my case.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread