It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
(female)

eversoshy HB User
optic nerves bruised

I'll try and make this short. It's my first post to the board.
Last week I went for an eye test to see If I needed glasses and I explained to the otpician that I had been getting migraines and when taking a picture of the back of my eyes she seen something wrong so I got sent to the hospital where after looking at my eyes the doctor said i had swollen otpic nerves then I had to go for a MRI scan last Thursday then on Friday the doctor phoned saying it wasn't a brain tumour but It was in the brain. Which is worrying because they've not told me anymore and I'll be seeing more doctors that deal with the brain. Since then I've been worrying alot and having stomach pains and loo problems but I also have anxiety and was having symptoms of ibs before but it seems worse. And my right eye has had this weird feeling in the back of it that I can't explain it's like a dryness inside. I can't seem to distract myself, I'm 17 and I'm scared I'm going to die..(i'm from the uk)

Last edited by eversoshy; 08-07-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Closed Thread