It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

niecsey HB Userniecsey HB User
Swollen white of eye bulging vein?

Hi can anyone tell me if they are familiar with this please? Will make it brief was diagnosed with graves 2003 thyroud removed 2007, lots of joint and spine pain esp last few year docs thought l had ankylosing spondylitis mri ruled that out although l only got sacrolilaic area scanned grrrr eyes at times play up when l have painful flare ups,,, beenin pain last few days with spine and joints and noticed last night corner of right eye was sore looked today and white is swollen red and looks like a vein is bulging! This has happened before but always my other eye, l plan to go to eye hospital tommorow if it gets worse l was told if l had another eye flare up whilst having joint pain etc to go to the eye hospital to see if they could help with a diagnosis l was basically left to get on with it after the mri now its almost a year later and something needs done does this sound like some sort of eye problem connected to my joint pain? Thank you ps just to add had a lot of floaters last week and new floaters like as if l had a long hair in my eye!

Last edited by niecsey; 09-09-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Reply Reply

Tags
ithis