It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 04:58 AM   #1
(male)

boic HB Userboic HB User
Any idea what this may be?

It keeps happening to me, if I walk quicker its like my eyesight goes dim or shaded in a way. I checked my blood pressure and its fine. 120/81.

It also seems to happen when I lean forward for too long. Sort of almost a blacking out feeling associated with fainting, but not quite that. My diet is pretty good being quite rich in supplemental vitamin b, zinc, magnesium and plenty of iron too from legumes. Not quite sure what is going on.. I recently had an inner ear infection so I cant be sure that this is somehow connected to that.

Anyone any ideas on this? My eyesight is quite poor Id say. I have shortsightedness, but I wouldnt say my eyesight has gotten any worse in the past few years.

I also seem to have a sinus infection, and wonder if that plays in it too by blocking my airways and somehow reducing blood oxygen levels? or anaemia somehow because I have IBS?

Old 09-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
(male)

boic HB Userboic HB User
Re: Any idea what this may be?

Just also wanted to add.. this seems to happen in bright light.. and Ive noticed when I go into darker lit areas after being in brighter ones, I start to see a sort of line which is dark in appearance across my vision quite low down. Its like somehow something is going on with my eyes.. Im not sure if this is all to do with anaemia as I have the IBS and Im investigating possibly being a coeliac too, as I find eliminating gluten tends to make symptoms less common. Im quite scared, Im only a young person and Im having all these problems. 23 years old..

The following user gives a hug of support to boic:
maximo123 (09-25-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply