It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
(male)

netagurion HB User
Eyes Lose Focus & White Out

Hey, I have been searching and searching and some people have almost all of my symptoms but nothing conclusive except use eye drops or go to the eye doctor (which I have done both).

I am having trouble with my eyes losing focus and then I white out (everything gets bright white and i can not see). Basically I can be at the computer, or talking to somebody in my office or at home when this happens but when it does, it causes an anxiety attack. I am not sure what is happening.

To be more specific:
I can be in bright light or dim light when it happens.
It can happen under street lights.
It can happen in florescent lights at work
It can happen under relatively dim lighting at home ( a mix of incandescent and compact florescent lights)
My eyes completely lose focus and everything gets blurry.
It is hard to get the blurriness to go away and the white out that happens after causes me to have an anxiety/panic attack.

I also am having trouble driving at night. when a car passes me on a 2 land road the glare is really bad and i completely lose sight of the road for a second while we pass each other.

Again,

I have 20/20 vision. I have glasses with anti-glare coating and a mild grey tint that I wear sometimes to see if it helps. I have tried eye drops. I have been to my primary care physician. I am dealing with the anxiety that this causes me but I can not find the source of the eye problem.

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
(male)

netagurion HB User
Re: Eyes Lose Focus & White Out

71 views and no replies.... Yikes!

Reply Reply