It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
(male)

Fitman40 HB User
Bloody pimple on eyeball

I don't know how else to describe it, but that's what I have and it just happened yesterday. I was using a computer and started noticing that everytime I blinked, it felt like something was in the corner of my left eye. When I was done on the computer, I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and was horrified at what I saw! The entire left side of the white of my eye was blood-red. I then used a flashlight to take a closer look and noticed a tiny bump--like a tiny pimple in the middle of the red area.

Please tell me what you think might be the problem and what may have caused it. I didn't bump it or anything.

I had posted pictures of it here for you to see, but the Admin. deleted them, saying I can't have pictures of my face here, even though all you could see was my eye and nose. If you want, I could send you a picture privately if you'd like to see what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Fitman40; 12-02-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread