It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
(male)

TZUK HB User
Hallucinations in the sane

Hello.
I am perfectly sane, i know this to be a fact.

However recently i have had a lot more 'visual static' or as wikipedia refers to it 'visual snow' than is normal, particularly in dark places. i have realised that when i allow my eyes to zone out and focus on nothing the static comes out at me and in very small localised spots begins morphing into small coloured 'clouds', or outlines of clouds, which rotate and sometimes appear to be moving from one side to the other. As soon as i try to focus on these they dissappear. Its almost as if my brain is trying to 'make sense' of the visual static. I explained these symptoms to a friend and as luck would have it he says he experiences similar things when he has a migraine - except i never get headaches...

What do you guys think? should i post this in the migraine board? anything i can do? problem has been getting a little better but still persisting for about 3 months or so.

cheers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread