It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
(female)

Authuriel HB User
Circle lenses? My left eye is getting irritated.

I recently bought circle lenses (I have friends who wear the same brand of circle lenses) so, I don't think the quality of the lenses is bad. However, I put them in for the first time the other day (my first time ever wearing contacts) and, while my right eye adjusted quickly to the contact, my left eye burned a little and turned red immediately. I took out the contact, cleaned it, checked for any tears/dust, etc., made sure it wasn't inside-out, and then put it back in. I could see fine with it in (even though the vision was slightly blurry), but it still turned my eye red. When I took it out, my eye turned back to normal. Although, the morning after, I woke up with a slight crust around my left eye. Just to be clear, I have taken a lot of care of these contacts (soaking them in solution, cleaning them, washing my hands, etc). I was just wondering if this was normal for someone whose never worn contacts before for it to irritate your eyes like this. Any answers are welcome. Thank you.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-30-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Reply Reply

Tags
contact, contact lenses, irritation, lens