It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
(female)

mlsano HB Usermlsano HB User
Question Cataracts and Eye glasses

Hello, first post. Two years ago at age 53, I was told I had stage one cataracts. Last month I was told I had stage one-two cataracts. Two years ago the dr. said it would probably be ten years before I did anything about it. Last months he didn't say a word. I also have developed dry eye and now have to use drops four times a day and scrubs twice a day which have caused scar tissue, which leads me to this. Has anyone developed scar tissue from this cataract surgery which almost everyone says theres "nothing to it" ? if so what was the outcome. and next, has anyone tried CAN C eye drops or any other natural type product? One more question: I at this point in time I wear nearsighted eyeglasses as I am legally, blind without them at 5/2000. After having my first removal of cataract, what exactly can I expect to see, out of the operated on eye, if anything? All I am reading is that people are seeing 20/20 BUT I have NEVER seen 20/20 even with glasses. 20/25 at best and right now at 20/30.....what can I expect out of the eye at best, considering all goes well?. I have read posts where people walk out of the operating room seeing 20/20 - its just kind of hard to believe? Any experience out there? Thanks for reading I have had zero help on many other boards.

Reply Reply