It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
(female)

MYSISSYGIRLS HB User
Would sub & pregnancy cause false positive in urine test

HI,
You may be familiar with my post but i am wondering if pregnancy while taking sub would cause a false post for opiates. I know when my daughter first started taking sub her test came back post for opiates and they sent it out and it come back neg for anything showing up. I am wondering if that is case, she has had 2 post test since finding out she is pregnant. She is backing off her sub and quit taking her wellbutrin because shes thinking of keeping baby( thats a whole other issue) BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INSIGHT I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER NET AND CANT FIND ANYTHING .
Thanks,
tami

Old 10-03-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User
Re: Would sub & pregnancy cause false positive in urine test

buprenorphine has been used for decades in europe and other countries.if a person knew how to look it up in those countries im sure this has come up before.also go to the reckitt bensier site.they are the makers of suboxone for the united states.also go to the fda website.other than that i dont know.good luck-spark

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2007, 04:04 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

oh-notagain HB User

do a search for "buprenorphine treatment" and you should find a site to help you with your questions. try it.

good luck,

michelle

Old 10-04-2007, 04:21 PM   #4
(female)

jponline HB User

MSG, I have followed your threads and used to post often just under 2yrs ago along with Crammer,Flintrock and Chef, I am sorry to read you are still battling your daughters addiction,as I am,only we don't think it can get any worse, but it does.Please keep me posted,and I am praying for you and your family. Keep looking after you and putting your needs first.
JP

Closed Thread