It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

flintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB User
Update on son

Thought I would update you all on son. He's working...yeah!! Country Club....paying his car insurance and his medical bills. Saving to get apartment...yeah again!!! He has not had any xanax since 2-19-08....has no problem with drug tests we give....attitude still a little stinky...but tolerable. He works from 6 am to 4 pm, so is too tired to do anything after work. he has one friend he hangs out with. (hgih school buddy) nice guy...good for him...he has met up with a high school friend female who I approve of also...imagine that!!! So, things seem to be going well at the moment. We live day to day...husband has said if he keeps saving his own money, he will help him get apartment. Lofts down town are very nice and reasonable. so, we'll see.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User
Re: Update on son

Hot Damn, Flint!

I couldn't fall asleep and got up grumbling and stumbled onto the computer. Well, it is worth any sleep lost tonight just to be able to read this post of yours!

In all seriousness and sincerity, I am so very happy to hear your good, good news. May God keep His hand on that boy and keep him steady and strong. I really hope this is the start of a long and peaceful time for you and your family.

Always the best to you
reach

Last edited by reachout; 05-23-2008 at 10:16 PM. Reason: sp

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

mznell HB User
Re: Update on son

That is wonderful news, Flint. I, too, hope this will be the beginning of a wonderful, new life for your son.

Has anyone heard anything from Old News??

Closed Thread