It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
(female)

NolaNato504 HB User
Angry How to help sister with drug and alcohol addiction

Im 16 and My Sister is 30.Since she was about 22 she has always taken perscription drugs.She gets them from my mom and other places she takes like Somas,Vicodin anything she can get her hands on.Well 2 years ago she met a man and seemed to really shape up.She had a baby thats now 13 months old.When the baby was 6 months old she started drinking saying she was deppressed.She would drink so much she would black out.She has been putting the baby in danger.Shes been in thearpy and on Anti-Deppressents.But they dont help.Shes doing pills again shes drinking and she doesn't seem to care.Shes so sneeky she locks her doors.And then after she does it she says how shes sorry and will never do it again.We called Child services but they are useless.The baby is in constant Danger.She already has a Battery Charge Against her b/c shes violent when shes drunk.My family cant and wont do anything.Sooner or later her or the babys going to wind up dead.Im tired of her lies and her excuses and her apoligys..Im at my wits end

Old 01-27-2009, 02:57 AM   #2
(female)

Gia029 HB User
Re: How to help sister with drug and alcohol addiction

Sadly enough, there is nothing you can do in a situation like this unless she is willing to get help. Have you tryed calling the local police when she is drunk or on pills to see what they would do for the safety of the baby?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread