It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
(male)

bystander123 HB User
Bystandee

I have just recently found out that my brother,a responsible (as so it seemed) 17 year-old has been using drugs in the house. A house that we share that is supposed to have peace and happiness, the trust that holds all of us together, was broken by my brother taking drugs. My mother and my brother have been arguing/yelling/crying for an hour or so outside about it. My mom thinks he should move out and go manipulate another family, and that will hurt me more than she will ever know, but I think that he should be given a 3rd chance to prove himself that he can be trusted to have his own car, curfew,etc. The 1st time he took drugs I was oblivious to the situation but this time it hit me like a steam roller. He keeps saying that he is 17 what else is he thought to do. I think that he of all people,my brother, should be the one to know right from wrong and to teach it. This recurrence of it has shattered any thought of that returning to my mind. Please post back as soon as you can with suggestions,etc. Thank you

Closed Thread