It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Alcoholism/Drugs On Both Sides Of Family

Hello all and welcome to the Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics Message Board.

As the title states,I have/had(Rest In Peace) members of my family,on both my mother and father's side;sadly including both of them and my brother.

I was also left scathed by this but my story is for another time and board.Know that i've been on both sides of the proverbial fence.

Quite honestly,I wished possession of the power to heal each and every one of them but realistically I cannot.
What I can do is pray that they get better and hope the miracle happens.
I also realize that there are many family support groups out there,for family members that become "casualties" of other's drug and/or alcohol wars.
Directly hit and left affected by a close friend,relative and/or loved one.

If you are suffering because of your inability to provide help for someone near and dear, then I implore you to seek help;for yourself;get educated. You won't regret the insightful information.

You owe it to yourself.

I understand that people's situation's differ but the commonality is what should be focused on.

Most Respectfully Stated
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 11-30-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: clarification

The following user gives a hug of support to Phoenix:
mom22sons (01-01-2013)
Reply Reply