It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Cancer Patients Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2003, 09:59 AM   #1

Joyce417 HB User
Question What's worth trying for unoperable Liver cancer?

Hi,

I am trying another message board in the hope that someone reading this can provide some help.

My friend was diagnosed with bowel cancer and had the operation at the end of 2002, since then he has been diagnosed with unoperable Liver cancer. Having been to see an alternative doctor, he is now on 1600mg of IP6 and 440mg of Inistol plus Petatsan. having scanned the internet this dosage seems pretty low. Does anyone have a view on the dosage and the use of powder versus tablet form?

Also - looking for any other suggestions. Chemo could be an option but he is keen to look at other therapies/medicines - any suggestions? Has anyone had any positive experiences that they can share?

Regards,
J

Old 10-12-2003, 01:57 PM   #2
(female)

maxsam HB User
Couldn't they freeze the tumor or lazer it? At least they could reduce the size. Seems to me there should be another type of approach.

Did you try looking for clinical trials? I think you can get them from ***** or a site like it.

Good luck. I hope your friend can find hope somewhere.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2003, 04:04 PM   #3
Veteran

RageOfAngels HB User
I suggest trying a nutritional approach, with a full colon and liver cleanse, complete change in diet toward organic foods and throwing out all "bad" foods, and bringing the body to an alkaline (as opposed to acidic) state. Find a Naturopathic physician who knows something about all this and who can help. It is well known that cancer cells cannot exist when your body is in an alkaline state. There are people out there who have become completely cancer-free using these methods.

Old 10-20-2003, 07:25 PM   #4

syrupsosweet HB User
Research essiac tea.

Closed Thread