It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Cancer Patients Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
(female)

snailz HB User
is this the end??

my best friend has colon cancer which has spread to both lungs. she had her first lot of chemo which reduced the cells by 20% anyway she stopped responding to it, in december she started a second type of chemo that not did work. now here is why i am worried and a bit confused. its only feb and today she was taken into an hospice. in dec the cancer cells had reduced by 20%- is it possible for cancer to spread so quickly that she would be in an hospice all ready? she was on the first chemo type for a year and was doing so well. only 4 days ago she was chatting away normal. today she is on an oxygen machine and seems confused. my question is, will she come out of the hospice and maybe start a new treatment? im really worried that she wont make it.

Closed Thread