It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Cancer Patients Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
(male)

godwillcurehim HB User
Advance stage Liver Cancer

One of my family friends have been diagnosed with advance liver cancer which has mets to his lungs...He has been suffereing with jaundice and now it is getting under control and doctors are saying that they wont start the Chemo unless his bilrubin is under 5. How am I suppose to help him, end of the day it up to ourselves now... we cant just give up right, God gave us lives with 2 hands, lengs and brain so we must use it... He was totally fine until last week and he has suddenly diagnosed with this last stage cancer. We just dont know what to do. I would really appreciate if you could share your thoughts and suggestions. We want him to live long and have a quality life. I would really appreciate help from all of you.

Any alternative therapy, doctors or research that has been proven succesful would help. Please, help me. God bless you!

Last edited by godwillcurehim; 12-11-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB User
Re: Advanced stage Liver Cancer

You might want to check out Cancer Treatment Centers of America. They use conventional and alternative treatment as well as nutrition and spiritual help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
(male)

godwillcurehim HB User
Re: Advanced stage Liver Cancer

Thanks Rudiraven. We are consulting doctors at the local cancer center. We are just hoping some miracle to happen as at his stage even doctors are not that aure about any health improvement. I just want to see if there are any advanced stage liver survivors and if they could share their resources or stories that might help him.

Miracles do happen. We just need to have faith.

Reply Reply

Tags
cancer, liver cancer, metastatic cancer, stage iv