I have a schizophrenic friend who refuses to take the pills , I would just like to know whats going through his head and just understand him. Could some of you answer some questions for me thanx.
1. He says he see crosses everywhere and like spirits flying around him. Is this common?
2. Sometimes when he gets overtaken by spirits and just talks a lot about his mission and experiences he gets really tired and drained. Once he is tired he tells me that he no longer hears the voices and kind of looks like hes back to his senses. Is this usual?
3. He says that he can control the weather, when he is happy its sunny and when he is upset its cloudy and raining. Is it normal that the sunny day makes him feel better and commer and a dark day or a dark environment more anxious?
4. Some times he can control himself really good and could fool anyone thinking that nothing is wrong with him. Can schizophrenics control themselves and look normal to others, even when the voices were bothering them?
5. He smokes weed and enjoys it saying that when he does it he just gets overwhelmed with ideas and everything just comes to him. Is this better or worse for him?
Thank you I appreciate it .
Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-30-2011 at 06:29 PM.