It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
(female)

wongurl HB User
my mom(foster mom)

i am not exactly sure what she has but i think she has something because she always has to critise me for something and its always my fault when i get hurt my someone. it seems to go in a cycle. she can be very nice but then a week or so later i can tell shes changing back into her mean self and if she finds something to critize no matter how little it is she makes it big and first threatens to go out of my life and then a day later continues critizing me and then says i dont know if i can deal with this anymore and makes comments such as if you dont have me you have no one, just to hurt me. i think she planned this going out of my life for a month now because she said as soon as i missed a day of work she was gone and then the day before i had to work she then refered to herself as a friend and not mom and then the next day she critised me and let the bomb shell down. i dont think i want her in my life after zall of this i am sick of being hurt by her

Old 05-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
Re: my mom(foster mom)

Hello
It seems to me your foster mom might just be a spiteful person. Do you know if she acts this way around other people? I think keeping her out of your life is a good move considering how she treats you.

Last edited by Administrator; 08-01-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
(female)

wongurl HB User
Re: my mom(foster mom)

yeah she was this way with my brother until he moved out. she fostered both me and my brother for awhile and i think shes this way towards her stepdaughter too although she doesnt threaten to disown her but thats because i think she doesnt want to lose her husband.

Closed Thread