It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
(male)

davescfc HB User
Is this happening to anyone else

Hello my name is Dave,
Where do i start, my wife of 13 years is having test for bipolar by our gp he says he is convinced she has all the symptoms.Well here goes she has changed since her dad passed away at this time she already had depression, but reading other pages she does exactly the same as other sufferers dont get me wrong not all, she recently slept with another man and got pregnent the reason i know the child wasnt mine i had a vasectomy after our 13 week old son died but she tried to convince me that mine had failed, until i went to the gp and she came clean about it but things have gone worse with the mood swings and insults towards me and everyone else like i hope you die, she has no motivation or anything its driving me crazy ive been but on anti depessants because of this i cant do anything right have i got it wrong or does this happen to others,someone please any help.I just hate to see my beautiful wife go like this thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
(female)

statikkat17 HB User
Re: Is this happening to anyone else

this happens with people who have bipolar or borderline personality disorder a lot, but it's extremely hard for friends and family to deal with. I hope you will be able to pull through this. I wish i had any consolations i could share with you, but the best i can do is tell you you're not alone.
All my best wishes

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
(female)

stangbov HB User
Re: Is this happening to anyone else

I can only repeat that you are not alone. My husband always put me & the kids first but then started getting into funks where he would get really angry for no reason and blame me for rediculous things. Sometimes he would accuse me of horrible things i would be incapable of doing. When he would come out of it he would tell me it was not at all how he felt & in fact hated himself WHILE he was accusing me. He would say "I hate that guy..i hate BEING that guy!" So your wife is there somewhere but it's a long road. You need to decide if she's worth it.

Closed Thread