It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
(male)

jack649 HB User
is she going through bipolar episode

Hi there my gf and I of three months were having a great relatiomship we never fought or argued and she told me numerous times that I was the one for her and she wanted to do everythimg with me including coming to work with me which to tje poimt was almost smothering but I believed in her and loved her.her 5 year old son has been diagnosed witj adhd.she practically. Moved into my home after we just met.I had to even tell her that we needed to slow down...she wanted to bring more and more of her stuff to my place including right up until the day she left.imy daughter has cystic fibrosis and I read an article that sent me into a depressed state that weekend and on that Sunday she left and I tried very hard to show jer that I cared for her and loved her very much and she suddenly lost all feelings for me and now tells me that she was never attracted to me and other excuses.we connected on every level very well so I find this hard to believe ? A week after she broke up with me I went to see a doc to get treated for depression and when I told her this she told me she was diagnosed bipolar in her late teens and tried commiting suicide but she said it went away after she had herson.she is now 25 and few days after that randomly decided to fly across the coumtry to see a male friend of hers and lied to me about it.its neen a month now sincesince we jave broken up and she still wamts to see me often but lies about things and when I go to visit her she is always busy doing things like creative stuff and. Can't seem to sit still.we used to talk all the time and now she gets very irritable when itry to talk to her and we had se sex a few times after she broke up with me and if I tried to talk with her afterwards sje would get. Get really upset with me.recently I have talked to her about bipolar disorder and now she lies and tells me that sshe made it up to make me feel comfortable talking to her about my depression and she cant seem to recollect the feelings and. Emotions she had for me when it was jer who seemed head over jeels for me!she just seems like a different woman now and im so confused and heartbroke she loved doing everything with my daughter as well and has just become emotionally numb towards us so quickly and she seems so happy about it.Is this a bipolar episode she is going through?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
is she going through bipolar episode

it could be a bipolar episode, or she could have borderline personality disorder

Closed Thread

Tags
bipolar