Need some advice or opinions...
Hubby and I are contemplating of adopting another child. We've been thinking about this for quite some time now and we've decided it is time to tell/ask the pdoc/tdoc. I have to ask the pdoc because I'm not able to work which makes me believe the answer from him will be the big goose egg- NO.
Hubby and I have two other sons who are both adopted from Russia. They were both adopted back in 2001.
One of my sons has ADHD. He would play a key role into the decision making process of the pdoc/tdoc as well as the Bipolar issue. He is a huge handful. He is such a huge handful that the school is not able to control him some days nor can family members control him (though they lie about it and we find out later through them telling us).
Am I wrong for inquiring and asking? I'm concerned I will get really down if the answer is no, though I have an idea it will probably be no. It is just such a big life decision and question to ask that effects me and my entire family. And, mostly, the answer is based on my issues, not everyone elses. My DH has always wanted 3 children and I would always feel guilty for not being able to adopt because of it.