It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family Planning / Adoption Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
(female)

pregnant1 HB User
Thumbs up others who have gone through adoption

im looking to talk to other womon who have either gave up a child for adoption or have adopted or is adopted i want to give up my child up for adoption and would like to talk to someone who has went threw it or is going threw it i just fill like i havent ment the right family or im not asking familys the right questions would love to chat with them.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-26-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User
Re: others who have gone threw adoption

Hi, I have 6 adopted children what questions are you looking for answers too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
(female)

pregnant1 HB User

i just dont know what kinds of questions to ask potional familys what i should look for i dont have alot of time to look and i fill like maybe i should ask someother questions i dont want the baby to hate me when he grows up because i couldnt care for him i want to know i picked the right family

Old 03-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User

You need to get professional help. I live in Ireland and procedures are different but you need to find a social worker/adoption agency to get advice on your situation. You are very vulnerable when trying to make this type of decision talking to some one with knowledge in this area will help. If there are any questions you want to ask me please feel free.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
(female)

lovedoll HB User

hey
i have been adopted i am 17 years old and was adopted when i was a month old i have to say that was the best thing that has ever happened to me... idk alot about my bio mom or my bio dad it was a closed case adoption..some of the trials i have faced and still am going tthrough is im african american and my parents are white... i know they love me but i dont feel at times like im a outsider looking in.. i just want to say dont be afraid to ask questions cuz there never is a wrong one..i have the most respect for women who can carrry a baby for nine months then give there child away even though i still hold some hard feelings towards my birth mom.... i could not be more greatful she gave me a better life..never be afaid to ask this is your babys future
best of luck
ally

Reply Reply