It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2004, 08:00 AM   #1
(female)

blueyd1 HB User
Unhappy I am so sick of feeling horrible!

Just in the last year I have been experiencing strange muscle aches for no apparent reason. Sometimes I am so tired and fatigued that I feel like I am dying of something. I don't understand. Is this normal? I am only 22 years old and am missing out on so much of my life because I don't feel well so often. Sometimes I wake up and I feel ok, though. Back aching, neck aching, recently it's been a sore elbow joint, and yesterday it's been a sore shoulder. I don't do anything out of the ordinary than my normal day so I don't know if I am just being a chronic complainer, or if there really is something going on. I have been dealing with this, insomnia for when I want to go to bed and somnolence once I have fallen asleep. I have been waking up feeling so stiff and achy for so long I have chalked it up to a lousy mattress, but I really doubt it is that. I constantly have stomach issues and gastrointestal disturbance. It seems like my body is a big barometer 'cause it all feels worse when it is humid, going to rain, or very cold outside. What the heck is going on? Should I continue to ignore this? Can somebody out there tell me what is going on? Doctor's just don't care enough unless you are dying and I am not dying. Thank you in advance, Jewlz

Old 05-13-2004, 10:09 AM   #2

typingterror HB User
Re: I am so sick of feeling horrible!

My heart goes out to you with being so young and having these symptoms. I hope you have health insurance as it is a continual battle trying to get someone to recognize that you have a problem. (TT)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread