It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2004, 06:45 AM   #1
Inactive

taurus3 HB User
Have a Good Saturday

Just thought I would say thank you to all the great support here. I'm being brave today and we're taking my two year old to the circus for the first time. It's nice to have a stroller to push around because I can carry a pillow and any other device I might need to make life more comfortable. Our son walks mostly now.

I hope you have some fun this weekend. Remember, you can lay on the couch in the dark and feel bad or you can go outside and look at nature's beauty. You'll still hurt but your heart will be happier.

Wishing you all have some joy this weekend.

Old 06-12-2004, 09:47 AM   #2

typingterror HB User
Re: Have a Good Saturday

Enjoy your day at the circus. You have to teach your 2-year-old to push you in stroller if you get worn out. (TT)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2004, 11:40 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

kalishreya HB User

Good luck and have fun. I have a friend's going away party tonight, hopefully working with horses tomorrow, and I really, really want to go on an easy hike in the San Bernardino mountains. I live in SoCal and there's all this cool stuff no longer than an hour away, I feel bad for "wasting" it. Beaches, mountains, museums, etc. *Kali*

Old 06-13-2004, 10:54 AM   #4
Inactive

taurus3 HB User

That's a great idea TT and believe me I've thought of it. If he could he would because helping Mom and Dad makes him happy. We did make it to the circus and had a great time. It was the local Shriners circus. I live in a small town.

He loved it. Of course he fell asleep during intermission. Half the kids in the audience did. They really need to make a shorter kiddie version for all the kids under five.

My husband who can still be a boneheaded man at times saw we were sitting in bleachers and got cranky and said "well, I'm gonna take the stroller back to the car." Our son walks most of the time. But I had the diaper bag, my purse with survival gear, sunscreen, water, tums and a blanket for me to put under my pain in my butt. So I said "fine if you can't handle it I'll take care of it." I lugged the stroller up to the first bench (it's very light) and it was perfectly fine. He was really glad we had it when Andrew got squirmy and wanted a more comfortable seat. Men are so funny.

At intermission he said "well I'm gonna push him around for awhile because he wants a nap." I didn't say I told you so but I thought boy aren't you glad I kept the stroller.

I hope you got to go hiking Kali! I grew up in Northern Cal. Live in Colorado now.

Old 06-13-2004, 11:34 AM   #5
(female)

mollymadison HB User
Thumbs up Re: Have a Good Saturday

I'm so glad you had a good day with your family. See....this gives me hope....

Closed Thread