Facts of Life for us
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
2. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3. Tell me what you need and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
4. Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
5. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he/she isn't there the first time, chances are you won't be needing him/her again...
6. I don't have an attitude problem; you have a perception problem.
7. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
8. My reality check bounced.
9. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
10. I don't suffer from stress, I am a carrier.
11. You are slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
12. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
13. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
14. A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the butt.
15. The more crap you put up with the more crap you are going to get.
16. You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
17. Eat one live toad first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
18. If it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done.
19. Following rules will not get the job done.
20. When confronted by a difficult problem you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, How would the Lone Ranger have handled this?