I am on several things because I am bipolar as well. So that doesn't help on the depression side of things. Since this ordeal began (which was not too long ago), I have been severely depressed. So I am working with my psychiatrist and this is what we are working with:
1. Depakote (mood stabilizer)
2. Lamictal (add on to mood stabilizer)
3. Wellbutrin (anit depressant)
4. Neurontin (supposed to help with my migraines)
5. Klonopin (for sleep, but also relaxes the musles)
6. Ultracet (new med from rheumy, for pain)
8. Viactiv calcium chews (taste like tootsie rolls)
9. Multi Vitamin for Women
I think that's it for now at least. I need something to address the migraines as they come on. The ultracet does not work and I can't take anything in the family of imitrex.
Anyway, so far the meds regimen seems to be helping.
Hope this helps somone else.
Geesss....that's alot of meds.