It looks like I am going to see a Rheumatologist after all, not for FM directly but because my rheum. factor is elevated.
I think, at least this way, I can get a foot in the door and be checked for FM.
I'm going to try to find a good doctor in my HMO, but been told they have only two and a three month wait (sigh sigh.)
Sorry to hear the news, but glad you get to see a rheumatologist to see if you can get a Fibromyalgia diagnosis.
Since the HMO has a few who have a two or three month waiting list, perhaps you can go 'outside the system'. Some HMOs will let you do it if it's in your policy. Some people have it and don't even know it.