It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2004, 06:57 AM   #1
Inactive

taurus3 HB User
MIAs

I've noticed there seem to be quite a few people who've been absent lately and I just wanted to say in case your feeling well enough to read, we're thinking of you. I hope you're feeling alright and hanging in there.

Old 07-21-2004, 07:02 AM   #2
Inactive

PapaRoux HB User
Re: MIAs

That goes also for me. I hope some of you are able to post when you're up to it.

Ed

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2004, 09:45 AM   #3
(female)

mollymadison HB User
Wink Re: MIAs

Me too!!!! I hope all start feeling better to start posting again! Hang in there!!

Old 07-21-2004, 10:08 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tkgoodspirit HB Usertkgoodspirit HB User

Thanks. I don't post a WHOLE lot, but I read a lot! I've just been recovering from E-Coli infection, and let me tell you, it was pure h e double hockeysticks! Lots of pain and exhaustion, along with nausea and vomiting. Like I needed all those symptoms added to the already mountain of symptoms from the Fibro. I was so drained, if I dropped something on the floor, it stayed there! Anyhoo, I'm not quite sure how or where I got it, but I know that I don't ever want it again.

Here's wishing you a good day and good karma!
tk

Old 07-21-2004, 10:17 AM   #5

snslilly HB User

Thanks for thinking of those of us who aren't feeling quite up to posting. I have been having a flare-up for about 3 weeks now and I haven't been able to do much of anything since Fri. (not even read). All I've done is lay in bed with the heating pad on my legs and strung out on meds hoping the pain would just go away. I don't think the flare-up is over yet but it has improved some today. I still don't feel like much but I do feel like posting today.

Old 07-21-2004, 09:29 PM   #6
Inactive

taurus3 HB User

Hi There,

I hope you both feel better soon. TK, E-Coli, how awful. Make sure you get lots of rest. I had a really bad flu in April and I thought it would kill me. And Snslilly I hope you get to feeling better soon. I know it's hard hwen it lasts this long. Just keep trying to rest even though it's boring.

Much Love - Andy

Old 07-22-2004, 12:55 AM   #7

kovena HB User

I sure hope that there is a LOT of Healing going on here soon. I feel for all of you that are down for the count. Tonight I seem to have a reprieve as apposed to this morning. Amazing how fast we can go up or down. It amazes me.
Here is some Healing Light for ALL of You:
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+Healing Light and Love+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Please Feel better!
"Above All Do No Harm" Love and Light...kovena

Closed Thread