It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2005, 09:57 AM   #1
(female)

fraow HB User
Canadian Newbie

Glad to have found this site in general.

My doctor believes I have fibromylgia. Tests for everything else have been ruled out except for this. I should intoduce myself, my name is Deanna and I am a SAHM of three girls. My middle child is autistic. I have been married for 13 years.

I orginally came here for autism info and thought I'd see if there was a board on fibro. Good thing I looked around a bit! I am constantly tired. I need to have a nap in the afternoons. My body aches all the time and I forget an awful lot of things. I should also say that my right hand, three fingers are usually numb.

Glad to have found others in the same boat. Hubby things I'm just lazy.

Looking forward to learning more about you and from you.

Deanna

Old 07-14-2005, 10:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

pa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB User
Re: Canadian Newbie

Hi and welcome,
I seem to need a nap everyday around 2, I feel totally wiped out but very seldom get a good nights sleep. I am in a flare right now but wanted to welcome you.

Hugs, Linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis
Arthritis, cervical and thorastic

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2005, 10:10 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

welcome my northern friend, welcome!
sometimes hubbies can be wrong. this time yours is for sure. don't you let those words get to you. lazy? with children that is impossible.
you will find other moms here with similar situations as you have. they are so sweet and supportive. i am an oldie, my kids are grown. i have a son with add and bi polar disorder. being a mom is hard. being a mom with a special needs child is very hard. you have my complete love and compassion.
if there is any way i can be of service to you and your family please feel free to ask it of me. as for hubby, find the thread called, the list, and print it out for him. he may never hear you, but you will have tried and that will give you peace.
kiss your babies for this ole granny.
peace,
bluelakelady

Old 07-14-2005, 03:56 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Grognard Les HB User

"Hubby things I'm just lazy."

Don't be unduly harsh on him, he's just acting like a very large swath of humanity does.

Way to many people think we are either lazy, full of it or both.

A condition doesn't have to be as obvious as a slap in the face to be real after all.

Only worry if YOU think you are not doing enough to meet YOUR expectations.

Old 07-15-2005, 08:49 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Welcome fraow, it has already been said no one who has children is lazy. Join us when you need your tank filled with caring and compassion. We have plenty around here.
Glojer

Old 07-15-2005, 11:04 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

girl75 HB User

well hello there, welcome to the boards. there is so much useful information on these boards and i have found so much useful advice. its crazy how many things on these boards i can actually relate too.
look foward to seeing you around.
your new friend,
robin (girl75)

Closed Thread