It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2005, 08:11 PM   #1

kuntryhart HB User
Cool More of the Pain Returning...

since I went off the Gabitril. I have more of the old pain returning every day. I can't help wondering if I should consider going back on a smaller dose of the Gabitril. I had more energy and less pain, as long as it's a small dose. I don't want to be "out of my head" again. It's a difficult thing to decide. I just want to be able to function, and progress with my life.....like everyone else. There's so much I wnt to do. I'm not ready for the rocking chair yet. I shouldn't complain, I know some of you are much worse off than I. It's that old familiar catch 22. Guess I will figure it out as I go along, one way or another.
Warm fuzzy hugs to all.
Kuntryhart

Old 08-06-2005, 08:12 PM   #2

kuntryhart HB User
Oops!

Didn't mean to hit that button. Sorry!
Time for bed.
ttyl
kuntryhart

Last edited by kuntryhart; 08-06-2005 at 08:14 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2005, 09:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: More of the Pain Returning...

Kuntry can't remember what you said the side effects of Gabitril was for you, but I am a firm believer in using (in moderation) what works to keep me going.

I don't ask to be totally pain free with the energy I see others my age having, but I do want to be comfortable (as opposed to being in lots of pain) and be able to accomplish something once in a while. If that means taking meds then thats what I will do.

Is there perhaps another med that may work better for you?

Glojer

Closed Thread