It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2005, 07:17 AM   #1
(male)

Govind HB User
continous high body temperature

hi
One of my friend is having continous high body temperature for nearly one year. he went for check up to many doctors.they could not cure it. the other effects are he is feeling tired also. could anyone please tell me why and what would be that because of?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2005, 07:24 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: continous high body temperature

govind,
welome newbie! i need more information. what is his temp? what was it before this started? some people naturally run a bit high or low. i run low. always have.
elevation of temp usually means there is an infection to fight. so the body heats up and creates antibodies to send to the affected area of the body. often doctors will see a slight elevation in white cell counts and dismiss it. they generally react only to significant fluctuations. ask your friend to get copies of his blood work and he can go online and research for himself his results. do not freak out by all that you find, tell him that for me.
not all fibrmyalgia folk have temp variations. alot do.
do you have fibromyalgia?
peace,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2005, 07:52 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User

Hiya,

Maybe this is the place for me to ask my question too. I have started to perspire, mostly my face and neck, for a while now. Not just in warm weather, when it is cold too. Not at any specific times either.

I am not menopausal at all, so it is definitely not that. Any ideas?

goldenwings

Old 08-15-2005, 08:28 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

mismessaging may be at the heart of it golden. tell your doctor of course as i know you will. i do the same thing. i also will get cold and goose bumpy when the temp outside is hotter than, well, you know where. i decided my body was shorting out and flashing the wrong message. now i mop it up or grab a sweater and sit down with me. i remind my body of the reality outside of her. it is not hot enough for sweat or it is too hot for goose bumps. most of the time it works.
my body is so bizarre. it facinates me.
peace,
bluelakelady

Old 08-15-2005, 09:54 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User

Thanks Blue,

My compassionman says "it's your age dear". Luvly person he is. I have to go again to see the dermatologist on Friday, so maybe he will be able to help me with it. I have a weird blistery type rash on my upper back and neck and face, maybe it's all connected.

I do so agree with you Blue, our bodies do converse with us. It is up to us to listen and talk back and question what is being said.

Take care my friend

goldenwings

Closed Thread