| | Not sure what's going on...
I am in so much pain...I want to find out what this is, but not sure where to go from here. Last few months I have suffered from fatigue and muscle pain. I thought it was bad before when I left my job. It is getting so much worse now, some days I can barely get out of bed. I now have my own business and the last 2 weeks I can't even sound pleasant to customers on the phone. I just don't know what to request from my Dr. to help get a diagnosis. I have had some blood work done, the only thing they have found so far was an elevated cell count (which they said may be related to my smoking.) Does this sound like Fibro to any of you and if it is fibro or something else, what should I ask my Dr to look for, test for, rule out. I just want the pain to subside and to be able to function more than I am now.
* burny tingly muscle pain (started around joints in legs, arms and in spots on my back, now also includes from ankles to mid thigh)
* chronic sinus infections and brochitis (may not be related, but I did notice the timing matches up most times)
* nausia (becoming more frequent and for no other known reason)
* headaches (sometimes migrains, but I have suffered w/ them for a few years)
* slight depression (Don't know if this is just a result of not being able to live my live like normal and financial problems resulting from this, or if it a symptom in and of itself)
* Painful periods (not everytime, but may have been related to no longer receiving depo shots)
Negative results for:
CBC within normal range
* TMJ (just found out 2 weeks ago, no jaw pain but clicking on both sides, about to research their board...)
* Enlisted in the military in 91 (no record of my initial vaccinations from basic) Also, a few years later, received the smallpox vaccine and 4 or 5 of the Anthrax vaccines, one of which sent me to the ER when the injection site swelled up to about the size of a tennis ball and had pain running down my arm to my 2 middle fingers which I could not move. The hospital (which is a training hospital for Dr's) had tried to contact the CDC for info on the Anthrax vaccine, but could not come up with anything. I have never been to the Gulf, but I was deployed to the former Yugoslavia in 97.
Sorry this is so long...if anyone can give me some guidance as to what to do next, I would really appreciate it.