It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2005, 10:46 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

GodsGirl4ever06 HB User
Thighs

Does anyone else have, like, absolutely horrible pain in your thighs? For as long as I can remember, I've had really tender thighs. If they got hit or if I so much as gently scratched them, I would have a pain so bad my face contorts and I can't breathe.

I also have times where my thighs are itchy, which causes me to scratch without thinking, which causes that horrible pain I was talking about above. Sometimes, the pain is a burning pain too.... well, it's most of the time a combination of burning and...something else. I've never been one to be able to describe pain....

Fibromyalgia
Mitral Valve Prolapse
Tachycardia
High Blood Pressure
Nummular Eczema
Depression
Esophagitis
Solar Urticaria (but not officially yet)

Old 08-30-2005, 04:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Thighs

Hi Godsgirl,

Yes I have that exact pain, and I get the itching and scratching hurts also. I hate when the dog jumps on my legs when she gets excited, boy does that hurt, and I always have a bruise. She is actually our daughters dog and she only weighs about 35lbs but that really hurts.

How is school going to be this year? I'm assuming you have started school already. This is the big senior year huh? Good Luck this year and have a great time and try to put your fibro in the corner don't let it rule what you do.

Glojer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2005, 01:59 PM   #3

monkeychow59 HB User
Re: Thighs

i don't have the horrible pain, but my thighs get very, very sensitive to touch or even goosebumps. if i get a cold chill, i dread what's next....pain. it's really weird and i can't explain it to anyone, but i can relate to what you're feeling.

best to you,
monkeychow

Closed Thread