FM and Mercury dental fillings?
I have recently been to a doctor for my fm and am being tested for food sensitivities, etc. as a possible cause of my symptoms. She told me I need to remove all my "silver" fillings because they are made with mercury, a highly toxic metal. I did some research and was shocked to find that mercury afftects the nervous system and causes similar symptoms to fm - fatigue, fogginess, muscle and joint pain. It is also linked as a cause of MS and Alzhiemers. Please research this if you have fm and consider it a link.