It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2005, 11:47 AM   #1
(female)

myhollywood HB User

Hello to all who are here. I just found your board today and am working to figure it all out! I've been diagnosed with several things in the last five years but always fibro. I'm having trouble with getting any energy during the day - doc said I wasn't sleeping good enough. Been real frustrated cause I was doing very good for a while - almost felt like a real person for a few months - and started back down the mountain of fatigue, pain and frustration. I guess you all know what I mean. I was also frustrated with the doc (new) because he kept mentioning attitude - now you all don't know me but I'm one of those really obnoxious happy, everything is 1/2 full kind of people 99% of the time. So it's pretty bad if I'm frustrated. Thanks for listening. Could go ON but won't. Someone was mentioning the band around their chest as I was reading, I've been like that for weeks and out of breath too. Anyone else short of breath with the tightness? Thanks for listening. Hope someone out there is having a painfree day!

Old 09-16-2005, 12:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

pa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB User
Re: New Member

Hi and welcome to our land of Fm.

I am the the person who posted about the tight band in the ribs, I am not short of breathe but seem to shallow breath because taking a deep breath expands the ribs and ouchie it hurts more.

This is a great place to vent, ask ??? and give and get support, jump in anytime with ?? or replies.

Glad you found us.

Hugs, Linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis
Arthritis, cervical and thorastic

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2005, 07:47 PM   #3
(female)

movin slo HB User
Thumbs up Re: New Member

Hey Holly,
Welcome, you are in the right place. Aches,pains,diapointments,ups.downs, in
a good mood, or bad,happy or having a crying fit. YOu will find it all and more here, Love,careing,understanding , answers--more than likely. Questions--always. Some of the things you won't find is lonelyness, hopelessness.
SO WELCOME.sit down and let it RIP

Closed Thread