It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2005, 08:20 AM   #1
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Cool on the road again!

hi family!
i just wanted to check in and let you all know i will be gone for a bit. i am leaving on the first of october and will return on the 15th. i am off to help my daughter with her baby. baby is not here yet. maybe by the end of this week!
also i am getting a new computer and i will have to set that up and get service for internet.
so . . . if you wonder where i drifted off to that's it! to the lovely, flat, san juaquine valley and the rather flat, sorta pretty city of fresno.
i will be here playing until the last day of september.
last time i was gone for a bit alot of new faces joined our family. to all the new faces that will come while i am off playing granny i bid you the warmest welcome and anticipate getting to know you when i return.
peace,
bluelakelady

Old 09-19-2005, 08:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

pa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB User
Re: on the road again!

Hi Blue,

Have a safe trip and a wnderful time, let your pain at home? Congratulations on the new baby and don't spoil it too much, lol. that is what Grandma's are for.

Get back to us as soon as possible.

Hugs, Linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis
Arthritis, cervical and thorastic

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2005, 08:30 AM   #3
(female)

movin slo HB User
Talking Re: on the road again!

Blue,
I can see you holding and loving that baby!! We will miss you greatly but so Happy for you!!Have the very best time. Soak up all that positive love and energy.Give sweet kisses to the baby for me.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:34 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Movin slow, I love the name, I should change mine to hardly moving.

Can anyone tell me if we can post a prayer request, we have a deparate need in our family?

Hey, Blue why don"t you take us all along we could use a vacation.

Hugs.Linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis

Old 09-19-2005, 08:49 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Oh dear blue, a grandbaby how wonderful. Show that baby all the special warmth and love you share with us, we will miss you but that will make your return even sweeter.

PA235, I will pray for your family, I'm sure God will know who I am talking about.

Old 09-19-2005, 09:09 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User

Hiya Blue,

Wow, I am so glad that I came back before you went away. Loads of luv 'n stuff to the new bundle of joy when it comes and also to your daughter. Oh to have a grandma like you.

A rainbow coloured blanket for the little one and Mum. Oh and Dad must share it too.

I know it is a few days until you leave and you are going to be busy, but I will miss you.

Take care my special friend.

goldenwings

Last edited by goldenwings; 09-19-2005 at 09:24 AM.

Old 09-19-2005, 09:14 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thanks, it is for my neice, she had a baby 6 months ago, they found a cerous tumr on her ovary while doing the c-section, it was suppose to be a rare type of cancer usualy found in the colon. she just had a body scan done and she is full of cancer, her colon, liver, uterus, other ovary, appendix and gall.

She is having her surgery tomorrowand the onocolost wants her and her husband rto make a decision as to whether or not to proceed with the surgery after they open her or just close her back up. She is only 32 and just had her first baby 6 months ago.

I am so stressed, my stomach is in knots and my pain level is through the roof, I am very close to her.

Love, linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis

Old 09-19-2005, 09:36 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User

My Dearest Friend Linda,

I cannot imagine how you are feeling. Nor the turmoil that is in your heart and mind. My heart aches for your niece's husband and baby and for all of the family. Whatever decision is taken, it will have been taken with all the love and care that a family can give to one of its members at a time like this. The new baby will be blessed knowing what wonderful parents he/she has and will be so sure of all the love and support that will be forthcoming in the time ahead.

The decision to be made will be so very hard, and your darling niece knows that you love her and are there for her and her family.

You all have my love and support.

goldenwings

Last edited by goldenwings; 09-19-2005 at 09:37 AM.

Old 09-19-2005, 09:51 AM   #9
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi linda,
i will pray for the surgeon to have steady hands, a kind heart and the wisdom to know when to stop.
cancer. the ultimate turning of our bodies against our selves. my thoughts and energy go out to your neice. healing energy. emotional energy. loving power to see her thru this aspect of her reality.
for you i will breath. long deep breaths of life. for you i will turn myself into a rock. a big strong rock you can cling to when the water seems to deep to swim, to fast to hold on, i will be there in the middle of the river to catch you.
love,
bluelakelady

Old 09-19-2005, 09:55 AM   #10
Facilitator
(female)

i will carry all the love i find here to my new grandson. his name is to be gaven. i will wrap my family in goldens blanket of many colors. thank you all for your gentle words of love, your friendship, and most of all the support you gift each other and myself with.
blessed is the person who gifts over their ears and shoulders for another. blessed are you all.
peace,
bluelakelady

Old 09-19-2005, 12:57 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Linda many prayers will be going up for your niece and her family. I know you cannot control the pain with this on your mind, so let us all help and be a place for you to come and let some of it go. We will be the strength you need, I am sending energy and hope from my well of optimism and prayers that all will be well.

Old 09-19-2005, 04:09 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thanks everyone, I am drawing strength from all of you, so if you are feeling a little weak you know why.

I talked to my neice she said they have decided to let the Drs. do whatever they have to, she said the onocologist that will do the colon surgery called and said if she is going ahead with the surgery he knows he will have to take at least 50% of her colon out. He told her she probably will be in surgery for at least 8 hours as they are doing everything at once, three different onocologists.

I told her there were prayers being said for her and she thanks everyone, she feels God is her only chance for survival.

Love, Linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis

Old 09-20-2005, 01:13 PM   #13
(female)

JenniferEvelynn HB User

Blue,

Congratulations grammy! Just what the doctor ordered - a new little one to cuddle and love. If that doesn't make you feel better, nothing will!

Enjoy your time away - I will miss you!!!!

God bless, Jen

Old 09-20-2005, 03:11 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Just an update on my neice. Her surgery is over, the Drs.found no tumors on her liver like the body scan showed. They did biopsy it at several places plus other biopsies. They took everything out including 60% of her colon. The Drs. said she has to be watched closely, this cancer seems to reoccur often, she is going to have teatments, not sure if it will be chemo or radiaton and has to have a body scan every 6 months.

Thank you for the prayers and the strenghth to get through this.

Love, linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis

Old 09-20-2005, 03:21 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User

My Dear Linda,

At least that part of it is over now for your niece. Now is the time for her to heal and to rest. My love to her and her family and to you too.

It is also time for you to take care of yourself and rest. You are such a wonderful Auntie.

goldenwings

Closed Thread