It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2005, 04:29 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

pa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB User
ouch it hurts

I took a nap and right after getting up I got so much pain in my mid back that came around the sides to but not into the breasts. It hurts to move my arms. I had a c-scan done because they thought I had a lung nodule that was seen on a xray turned out to be severe arthriitis from T6-T-12, with spurring. The pain is in the area where your bra strap would go around, anyone know is this would be the area of the arthritis, never asked my DR. where it was located. Or is this the old fm or costo.

It is so damp, bone chilling cold and raining again here in Pa, this sure helps with pain.

Hugs, Linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis
Arthritis, cervical and thorastic

Old 10-13-2005, 06:05 PM   #2
(female)

movin slo HB User
Re: ouch it hurts

Linda,
Sorry that you are in so much pain It's always something. So silly sue is sending you love,warm pain killing energy,prayers and I will see you at Blue's lake. you are in my thoughts buddy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2005, 06:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

The T section of the spine is thoracic and yes that would be where the bra goes around you. I get severe pain in the mid or thoracic section and even had an MRI and they just can't find anything wrong. Good Luck, hope you feel better soon.

Old 10-14-2005, 08:30 AM   #4
(female)

Mikiboots HB User

Hi,
I get that pain too. Do you use heat pad products? They help me, you know, Therma-care and the like. Heat really helps, especially in rain. I live in So. California and we won't get rain until Dec-Jan but that really kills me. Make sure your back is covered, even by a scarf or shawl.

Hope you feel better.

Old 10-14-2005, 11:29 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

I've used ice, heat, and ibuprophen when my back kicks in I am down and out. The MRI says degenerative disc disease and thoracic spondylosis and atrophic disc disease and a buldged disc. What all that means to me is I can't stand or sit for any length of time without pain, sometimes I can't even get through my shower in the morning. Anyway enough whining. I just wanted to let you know I understand the pain you are having in the middle of your back and I wish you all the pain relief you can get.

Glojer

Closed Thread