It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2005, 02:32 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

hangin HB User
Smile An awesome day!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Well, today was a great day. There has never been a time where I have posted to say what a good day I had. I felt that a little positive input would be good for us all.

Today for the first time in three months I was able to take my dog for a walk. It was wonderful to be out among the redwoods. The smell and feeling I was getting reminded me of Yosemite..my favorite place in the world.

My husband has been extremely ill, I have never seen him like this so my stress level has been at the max. Today I can deal with it.

I have no idea why I feel so good..I slept terribly and yesterday I was in a bad place. I don't question it, I just go with it and am thanking my higher power.

I am saying to myself that tomorrow will also be a great day. I hope everyone realizes that I am sharing this not to brag but to put forward the feeling that there will be good times.

Peace and love, Hangin

Old 10-18-2005, 03:16 PM   #2
(female)

April414 HB User
Re: An awesome day!!!!!!!!

Hey, I think everyone of us is thrilled when one of us had a good noy mention, great day. For me, it helps to know, to be reminded that there are good days as well as bad even though it seems the good ones are far and few between. I, for one have been having a ***** of a day. Ya know the ones, you have things that really need to be done and you feel like you can't even move. I can almost imagine your day. Oh, to feel like walking my dogs, enjoying the outdoors, much less be able to. I'm very happy you're having such a great day. I hope you can at least have several in a row. I hate that your husband is so sick, I'll say a prayer for him and for you. I know illness is usually about as bad for the family as it is for the one going thru it.
April

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2005, 04:06 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

may i bounce with you hangin? sometimes nature gifts us with a mini vacation from reality. always grab them. would you share what is going on with your husband?
i have been gone for a bit and do not know about his illness. i will send healing energy to him daily. if i may be of any service to you, please, don't hesitate.
thank you for sharing your walk with us. i too love yosemite. i have not been there in more years than i can remember. at least 35, maybe 40. i can still smell it and see it. the wind thru the trees, louder than the ocean.
peace, love and healing,
bluelakelady

Old 10-18-2005, 05:49 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

pa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB User

I get days lie that also, not many. I even stop and wonder why. We could get more days lie this, everyone of us.

Glad you are so up,

Hugs, Linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis
Arthritis, cervical and thorastic

Old 10-19-2005, 10:32 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hangin I am so happy for you, I know it has been so hard for you these past months with the bad back added on top of the fibro. Enjoy all the good days you can, I will pray that you have good days from now on.

Is your husbands lupus flaring? Please try to let the stress flow away from your body. Breathe deep and focus on not letting the stress in. I will also send healing energy to your husband and will pray that he has a quick recovery.

Hangin....hang in there! Thank you for sharing your good day with us.

Glojer

Old 10-19-2005, 04:51 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

hangin HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelakelady
may i bounce with you hangin? sometimes nature gifts us with a mini vacation from reality. always grab them. would you share what is going on with your husband?
i have been gone for a bit and do not know about his illness. i will send healing energy to him daily. if i may be of any service to you, please, don't hesitate.
thank you for sharing your walk with us. i too love yosemite. i have not been there in more years than i can remember. at least 35, maybe 40. i can still smell it and see it. the wind thru the trees, louder than the ocean.
peace, love and healing,
bluelakelady
Hi blue,

Thanks for asking about my sweetie. He has SLE Lupus which is in a major flare and also is dealing with a terrible case of Reynaud's.

He is the one that brings home the money so I know how stressed out the poor man is from having to work and being sick. I honestly do not know how he does it. The man has a lot of inner strength.

(I am paying for my good day yesterday but it was worth it)

Peace and love, Hangin

Last edited by hangin; 10-19-2005 at 04:52 PM.

Old 10-20-2005, 06:07 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi hangin,
you tell your sweetie he has one more person in his corner sending love and healing energy. he is on my list now. however we must have a name for him. hmmm . . .
how about swingman? it is my impression he has found a way to tie a knot or two in his rope, made a swing, and has found his joy, strength, and perseverance. this, as we all know is an amazing feat of the mind. i see him as an aireal acrobat. high above us he soars. and you my dear are the lovely lady in tights "hangin" from the other swing ready to catch him as he does one of his amazing flights thru the air to grasp your outstretched hands.
i am off this am to take medicine i make to a woman with cancer. she is on the stuff that makes your bones hurt ever so badly. nothing the doctors give her works. my magic medicine takes her pain away. i gift it away to any person with cancer, as well as make myself available to listen. she is an amazing woman who is not ready to leave her adult children yet. so she fights the good fight. she has chemo today. 5 hours of sitting/laying while the drugs drip into her thru an i.v.
may the setting moon bathe you in silver light.
peace,
bluelakelady

Old 10-21-2005, 01:09 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

hangin HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelakelady
hi hangin,
you tell your sweetie he has one more person in his corner sending love and healing energy. he is on my list now. however we must have a name for him. hmmm . . .
how about swingman? it is my impression he has found a way to tie a knot or two in his rope, made a swing, and has found his joy, strength, and perseverance. this, as we all know is an amazing feat of the mind. i see him as an aireal acrobat. high above us he soars. and you my dear are the lovely lady in tights "hangin" from the other swing ready to catch him as he does one of his amazing flights thru the air to grasp your outstretched hands.
i am off this am to take medicine i make to a woman with cancer. she is on the stuff that makes your bones hurt ever so badly. nothing the doctors give her works. my magic medicine takes her pain away. i gift it away to any person with cancer, as well as make myself available to listen. she is an amazing woman who is not ready to leave her adult children yet. so she fights the good fight. she has chemo today. 5 hours of sitting/laying while the drugs drip into her thru an i.v.
may the setting moon bathe you in silver light.
peace,
bluelakelady
Blue,

I can visualize what you wrote and it is beautiful. You could not have written anything that touched me so. Swingman it is. I love it!! Thanks so much for the encouragement. Knowing you are in my corner with healing throughts and prayers makes me feel good. It is a very stressful time which hasn't helped with my pain issues. It is interesting though how you tend to push to the back of your mind how you are feeling when you have to rise to the occassion and help another. It makes me see that the mind is so very powerful.

For you to take this medicine to others suffering and listen is such a gift for them and you. There have been quite a few family members who died of cancer and were all nursed at home and died there. My sweet father died in 2000 at home, it feels like yesterday. To me it was sacred to help my father through this time and to also make him as comfortable as possible. It is angels like you that help families and the patients fight this fight with dignity and love. I am sure she lights up every time she sees you coming. I took care of an elderly neighbor since everyone else had ditched her until she died. I think I got more out of it than her.

When I hear of people like you doing what they can to make others suffer less I know there is a God.

Peace and love, Hangin

Last edited by hangin; 10-21-2005 at 03:29 PM.

Closed Thread