It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2006, 12:39 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

MOMOFBOYZ HB User
Bluelakelady

I know your surgery is today. I am praying for you. I know you will be fine. that possitive attitude of yours!!!! I hope you had a grreat time on the mountain meditating.
You know you will be dancing to the moon and stars before you know it. And hopefully your knee will for once feel great.
Let us know how your doing once you recover, ok?
Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!
Love and hugs
Deena

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2006, 06:04 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Bluelakelady

morning deena,
thank you girlfriend. i am doing really good. today is my birthday so your wish is perfectly timed. i cannot sit here long. just wanted to pop in and let you all know the sun is shining within and all is well.
minimal swelling, some pain, the pills work nicely. make me loopy tho. not my favorite state of mind, but it is temporary.
i think my fibro is on holiday in the bahamas again. have fun there little fibromate.
peace, love and joy,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2006, 01:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

mim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB User
Cool Re: Bluelakelady

So glad you made it well through surgery BlueLakeLady! I want a one way ticket for my fibro to the islands myself.....lol. Take good care of yourself and a quick healing prayer to you! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! another reason to celebrate!!!!
~Mim

Last edited by mim; 05-16-2006 at 01:08 PM.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:27 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

thanks mim.
i had a quiet day of doing my best to be a good girl. i did walk on my leg more than i should have. it is hard to be home alone and still get things done. like preparing something to eat. made two sutures bleed so i am back in bed with ice on both sides.
stitches come out tomorrow and steri strips go on. then i can shower, yipee! friday i start physical therapy. i am already doing some exercises now.
drugs are kicking in. time to fall over.
love,
blue

Old 05-16-2006, 09:59 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

mim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB User

I know how hard it is to take care of yourself when you are hampered with a bum knee, but please do take it easy! Good luck with PT, hope you don't have a drill seargent!!!! Glad you are giving in and resting, one good thing about the drugs, they don't give you much of alternative but to do that! LOL
~Mim

Old 05-17-2006, 06:44 AM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

hi mim,
i have been to this place. they are wonderful. i have no doubt we will have fun catching up. it has been a year. i did pool therapy and massage there for almost 2 years. good caring women, and most of the time the pool is warm. the health club that has the pool is not a very professional operation, the therapy is worth it. the girls at quail run are drill instructors and warm fuzzy caring all at the same time.
i was up most of the night. a pretty night out. stars and a waning moon. mockingbirds sing at night when there is a moon so i was gifted with song all night.
time to get ready for the doc.
love,
blue
you are so right mim. those pills drop me. it is a good thing, for now.

Old 05-17-2006, 05:15 PM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

hiya kids,
i have to chill out for a bit. infection and fluid on the knee are my new best buds. poop! can't sit here. there is no comfy position. i do get to start walking a bit, yipee. no more crutches, just a cane till the infection eases up. my knee looks funny.
on antibiotics and more rest.
peace,
blue

Old 05-18-2006, 11:21 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

MOMOFBOYZ HB User

Hi there! I am sorry about the infection. Seems it's hard to catch a break. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon to give your knee some relief. You need to get well so you can start dancing again!!!!!!
Is the fibro asleep still?
I had a couple of really good days. Always though by the end of the day I start to hurt. It is still in my feet, back and legs but found a new spot in my shoulders
But it is a beautiful day here in the high desert. I am alive and well (in pain) but my kids are great. So..... blessings and peace to you Bluelakelady.
Get some rest. There is nothing too amazing going on on these boards today. Take a break and come back when you can.
Love and hugs
Deena

Old 05-18-2006, 11:33 AM   #9
Facilitator
(female)

hi deena,
fibro woke up with me this morning. in my knee of course and leg. infection pain cannot be stopped. just have to get thru it. i have a magic friend coming over today. i will ask her to make magic over my leg. she also gifts over the most amazing massages.
back to bed. i will be as good as i can. who knew the toilet was so far away and so close to the floor?
giggle.
love,
blue
all of me misses dancing. so i am watching movies with good music and dance.

Closed Thread