It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2006, 09:58 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

GodsGirl4ever06 HB User
Tears . . .

just keep rolling down my cheeks. Guys, it hurts so bad. My back, my neck, my head. It hurts to move, breathe, think. Everything. I just can't do this, it HURTS! The pain, it just makes me want to scream and cry and I find random tears just go down my cheeks because it hurts so bad. Standing, sitting, laying, there is no relief but sleep. And even then, it's hard to fall asleep, and eventually I do wake up. It hasn't been this bad in so long, in fact, I never remember it so bad . . . IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me so angry, so mad and I just don't know what to do but cry until there aren't any more tears. I just want it to go away, make the pain stop, have ONE day. Why is this asking too much? I want to hit something and scream until I no longer can, until I'm hoarse. I want to lay down in a beautiful field of flowers with the sun beating down on my face and roll around and laugh and not be in pain. It just hurts . . .

Fibromyalgia
Mitral Valve Prolapse
Tachycardia
High Blood Pressure
Nummular Eczema
Depression
Esophagitis
Solar Urticaria (but not officially yet)

Old 05-24-2006, 10:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

pa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB User
Re: Tears . . .

Hi Julie,

I know exactly how you feel but I am afraid to cry because the pain gets worse. I am in a flare with the breast and upper chest pain for a week, had my mammo this am and am really huting now.

The tech had to do one xray of each breast over, she said she did not get all the breast tissue. I said to her now I will worry, she said she did not see anything but my anxiety is through the roof and that is increasing the pain level. my DR. will have the report tomorrow, she is not in today and I have myself a nervous wreck thinking they found something. Does anything ever go right for us?

This was suppose to be the new softer mammo, they could ave fooled me, I sure did not think it was softer.

Hugs, Linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis
Arthritis, cervical and thorastic

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2006, 10:41 AM   #3
(female)

ajtesto3 HB User

hello tears-
well we have alot in common. im in tears pretty much everyday, i try to hide it from my family. i dont like them seeing me in pain. i am 30 yrs old and i feel like im totally older than that. i have 3 kids, and the one really needs my attention everyday, hes only 4 months old. it hurts to pick him up in mornings when i have to feed him cause my arms and hands hurt soooo bad. the mornings i dread, i have to get up with my daughter to get her off to school, it takes me at least 15 min just to get up out of my bed and get moving. so i know exactly where your coming from. i always ask myself WHY ME? i go to church, i get prayed for all the time, ive claimed that god healed me but its still there. i look for strength in god, but its still hard to deal with. i cant work or do normal activities i use to, and i know its putting a damper on my marriage. i use to be able to go to stores on weekends and just walk for hours, not no more. im lucky if i make it out of the house once a week. me and my hubby r gonna start walking by water everyday when its nice to see if that helps me. i do need exercise, but im sooo afraid ill be in soo much more pain when im done. so im here for ya, if ya need to talk or a shoulder to cry on. ill be praying for ya!!! are you taking anything for the pain? i was but i cant afford the copay so i had to stop taking them, now i just take omega 3 vitamins and advil. well take care and god bless you!!! amy

Old 05-24-2006, 01:49 PM   #4
(female)

aaronon HB User

Dear GG,

I'm sorry that you are hurting so badly right now. I can tell you from experience that the more that you become upset, the more pain you will experience. Anxiety is our worse enemy. (Fibromites, that is) When you are experiencing pain, anxiety will make it 10 times worse than it is.

I know that you probably wish I would shut up...but, you need to find "SOME" way to calm down and breathe. If you have something to take for Anxiety, do so. If not, try taking a warm bath, listening to some music...something, anything that will help you to calm down.

I know where you are at(how you are feeling), and I wish there was something that I could do to help. If you are religious, try reciting a special bible verse. If not, then music is the best thing in the world. I do alot of music listening and book reading. Reading a book for me, is like entering that world for a little while which means that I won't have to live in mine, so no pain.

If any of these things help you, I'm glad. If not, I'm sorry. I'm wishing you peace....and sending soft gentle hugs your way.

aaronon

Old 05-24-2006, 02:57 PM   #5
(female)

tarnold HB User

I am sorry you are hurting so bad godsgirl and getting no relief. I wish there was a magic word I could say or something I could do for you. It seems like sheer torture to just exist in constant pain. I agree with the others that music, reading, meditation are good things to try. Hope you feel better soon. Take care. Tina

Old 05-24-2006, 03:41 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Godsgirl, hang in there. I am sure the stress of graduation and all that you have been doing lately is playing a small part in the fibro flare. Time will take care of most of the pain. Try to picture yourself rolling around in those beautiful flowers and feel the sun on your face, pretty soon the summer will be over and you will have a new adventure at Evangel college and even though the pain will still be there you will be so busy and excited you won't have time to worry about it.

I hope you are better soon.

Glojer

Old 05-24-2006, 04:02 PM   #7
(female)

NataliesMom HB User

Pain Sucks!

I'm sorry you're not in your field of flowers feeling the soft breeze of a warm and beautiful day. I'll keep you in my prayers, I am a big believer in prayer. It might take a while but eventually he gets around to us. Just please hang in there and relax as aaaron suggested, easier said than done I know, but....

Old 05-24-2006, 08:21 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jenetti HB User

hang in there hon, its probably due to stress going on in your life right now, and pain IS stress so it just keeps adding more and more pain. Just remember that you are never ever alone in your pain hon. We are right there with you holding your hand, or giving you a huge but soft hug and wiping your tears away. It helps sometimes just to know youre not alone in your pain and that there are others, many others who are in the same boat. we are all co passengers on this journey of pain that we did not choose for ourselves, but alas, here we are nevertheless. Try to listen to relaxing music, and if you need to cry , go ahead and cry. i always feel that a good cry cleanses so much pain away. Put some very satiny pretty pajamas on and curl up on your bed or sofa with the remote control or a good book. Youre going to hurt whether you do or not. So just let it ride out. If you have your pain pills take them. I find that if i try real hard to emotionally fight against the pain it just increases it that much more and leaves me hurting worse and exhausted. Just keep telling yourself this will pass, this will pass. Know that we're all surrounding you in spirit and holding your hand and sitting on your bed right along with you and handing you tissues when you need them. we're not alone hon. youre not alone. who knows, i might need to have you sit on my bed handing tissues to me too one day while fighting over the last chocolate bon bon. LOL

Old 05-25-2006, 07:25 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

GodsGirl4ever06 HB User

Thanks guys. I'm relaxing and trying to take it easy. Been sleeping a lot, and I sure don't have any more tears left over. I just want to feel better. I just want all this ickiness to end and be gone for good. Don't we all? Anyway, your loving and encouraging words are always music to my ears (in a reading it off the screen sorta way) and I thank you all. Love you guys. God bless.

Fibromyalgia
Mitral Valve Prolapse
Tachycardia
High Blood Pressure
Nummular Eczema
Depression
Esophagitis
Solar Urticaria (but not officially yet)

Closed Thread