It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2006, 09:49 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

girl75 HB User
hey everyone, an update

wow there are alot of cool new people on our board. thats great.
well i just wanted to let yall know that i did have my baby. Her name is Zadi and she was born on May 1st. she weighed 7.9oz and was 19 3/4 inches.
she is very healthy thank goodness. she made it through the pain meds i had to take without any complications and i am so thankful.
sorry it has taken me so long to post but man not only has things been crazy with new baby but i had the worst flare postpartum. it was really bad.
i am finally back to my normal pain which even though i am in pain is better then what i was.
i hope everyone is doing well and i will keep yall posted and i am glad to be back
robin

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2006, 10:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: hey everyone, an update

Congratulations Robin! Zadi what a cute name. So glad you are doing better and glad to have you back. Sweet little babies they make the world go around.

Glojer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2006, 08:53 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User

Hiya Robin,

Oh my gosh, I am so thrilled for you. Love, hugs, kisses and everything else for baby and you and daddy and all of the family.

What a beautiful name - what does it mean? I love it when I hear of a new life coming into our world. Thanks for letting us know.

Take care and take it easy - well as much as one can with a new babba hee hee !!

goldenwings

Old 06-04-2006, 12:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jenetti HB User

congratulations hon! and yes that is a very beautiful name, just sounds so zen. peaceful, serene, calm. glad she was born healthy, and so sorry to hear about the post partum flareup but glad to hear pain is back to its "normal" stage, even tho normal for us is extremely painful.

Old 06-04-2006, 04:00 PM   #5
(female)

bilij HB User

Hello Robin, I can close my eyes and see your beautiful baby..
dosen't she smell wonderful? After all these years, I can still
remember the special scent of my own babies.
I love the name Zadi. Many, many years ago I knew a lady with that
name. She was called aunt Zadi with the emphasis on the i .
I hope and pray your pain lets up and you can enjoy your baby girl.
Bilij

Old 06-05-2006, 10:53 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

girl75 HB User

thanks so much girls. i sure did miss yall.
you know i have no idea what Zadi means. its pronounced like Sadie.
i already have a son who is 6 named Zackery and a daughter who is 3 named Zoe so i felt like i had to come up with another Z name. its funny because i get so confused now when i am trying to call one of them, can you imagine,LOL.
i feel so bad because it is so painful to carry my baby and feed her but of course i still push through it. i do use one of those slings to carry her in to take some of the preasure off and man does she really like that.
i do love the smell to of babys and the little sounds that they make. thats what made me want one more.
well take care
robin

Old 06-05-2006, 08:29 PM   #7
(female)

ajtesto3 HB User

hello robin-
well congrats on the new baby!!!! i bet your happy its all over. i to recently had another baby, well 4 months ago. but to me it was like yesturday. i to have 3 kids now. a month after my lil boy was born i was diagonosed with fibro, and ever since i have been living in complete pain. i can barely walk around, in mornings its really hard to get up with my daughter to get her off for school, cant wait til they get out in a week, yahooooo!!! anywho, my pains the worse in my knees. i feel like i have huge balls on my knees stopping me from walking, and in the mornings my wrists,hands and arms r soooo sore i can barely pick up my baby. its very hard to deal with, but i push past the pain cause i know i have to take care of him. and house work has been the worse thing for me to keep up with, my dishes r everywhere,lol. but i know theres a light at the end of the tunnel. hopefully one day soon it will get better, or at least enough to where i can enjoy life again. so i know what your going through, if ya ever need to talk im here for ya!!!!
well god bless you and your family!!!! ttyl amy

Closed Thread