It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2006, 03:08 AM   #1
(female)

janetjones HB User
help please!!!!!!

i have been having shooting pains into various different parts of my body collar bones fingers butt legs arms have i got fibromyalgia?i suffer from panick attacks,anxiey,deression so my doc just said it could be that but im not convinced any advice please?

Old 06-08-2006, 05:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB User
Re: help please!!!!!!

I had these symptoms before i was treated for chronic myofascial pain which many people with fibromyalgia have. I am now symptom free, but it took over a year. I was treated at a pain managment clinic and received injections and massage for myofascial release. Later i was treated by a chiro. I recommend a good pain management clinic that has onsite physical therapy and a book that literaly saved my sanity. It covers everything about fms and cmp and is titled "Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain, A survival manual" by Devin Starlanyl. It costs about $20.00. I hope that you feel better soon.

Last edited by rosebuddy; 06-08-2006 at 05:33 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2006, 11:04 AM   #3
(female)

janetjones HB User

hi donna thanks for reply i am in uk so would have to find a local clinic over here but first will have to find a doc who will investigate further as to why im feeling like this,dont know if this is fibromyalgia as im not always in pain just have these sudden sharp pains all over headaches and weakness in some fingers also have the feeling of trapped nerves behind my knees can anyone tell me if tietzes syndrome and ulnar nerve syndrome in elbows(thats what i think it is)is somehow connected to fibromyalgia or if this is a part of it as i have also had these problems plus internal pelvic pain which doc said could be cysts its getting to the point where i dont want to get out of bed in the morning feel worried all day although i dont have any sleeping problems any advice weould be greatfully recieved

Old 06-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB User

I'm sorry but i don't have the answers to your questions. Maybe on the internet.

Closed Thread