It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2006, 07:49 PM   #1
(female)

April414 HB User
Yep, computer fixed & update

I'll explain later what the deal was with my computer, all I'll say now is it took from Thursday afternoon to a little before noon yesterday and only $35.00 to be fixed! How wonderful.
My lower back is better from the wreck, finally. Various areas have been bothering me from the fibro and a messed up knee, but otherwise nothing different all this time...until yesterday. I was on ph. talking to friend Cindy up in VA. and I told her, well I have a brand new problem, my left arm felt weak and heavy, I hadn't done anything to it and it feeling more so fairly quickly, well, she and my dr. nurse convinced me to go to the e.r. They did all kinds of stuff checking my heart and head, all of that seemed fine, thank God. They they tell me it's Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Now, tell the truth, how many people have even heard of that?! I came home and looked it up, it may be because of the wreck, I'll talk to my reg. dr. and the pain dr. I met after the wreck about it this next week. At least it isn't life threatening, just can be life altering. I needed something else I guess, my health records aren't yet colorful enough.
Actually I decided what happened to cause those feelings in my arm right then...I had seen my preacher in town going down the road and I thought to myself...outloud that if I still felt this uch better on Sunday I was going to church and that's all there was to it. The devil heard me say it, I think. A friend and I have come to the conclusion that those of us that have almost constant on going health problems, we must have really strong souls that scare the devil, so, he keeps throwing things at us trying to get us to turn away from God and turn instead to him. But we are too stubborn to do that. Anyway, I believe there is a reason for everything and looking at it like that makes me feel better and I think makes me stronger.
It will take me a few days to get caught up on all how all of you have been and meet any new people, but I am back and will check back in in a few days.
I sure have missed you guys and am so glad to be back!

April

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2006, 11:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Yep, computer fixed & update

April so glad you made it back. I am hit and miss myself with taking care of braveman so I am a little late in saying welcome back. You hang in there with all the little health problems cause they come and go but like you said God and us will always be here.

Glojer

Closed Thread