It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2006, 06:37 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User
Sure need some hugs

Hello everyone,

My fibro has come too play just lately in a big way. Maybe because I have so many other horrid things going on, it feels out of things and wants to make itself known.

Just to update a little. I have been diagnosed with congestive heart and liver failure. I also have an enlarged left side of heart. The cardio thinks I have had another heart attack that wasn't detected. I need to have another angiogram. He has changed all of my heart medications and so this hopefully will help.

He told me that it is irreversible and maybe he could get bits of my heart to improve by about 5%. Better than nothing though I suppose.

My breathing is dreadful and the cardio isn't convinced that asthma is the cause. My heart isn't pumping properly, so this is the reason that my energy levels and breathing are shot.

I just wanted to let you know a little of what has gone on in the last week. I love you all and need your hugs at this time for me and compassionman.

Thanks to you all.

Take care.

goldenwings

Old 06-29-2006, 08:12 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Sure need some hugs

dearest goldenwings,
i am so sorry my dear old girl. let me wrap you in a warm soft hug. i will dance your fibro into another room so you may rest. let me take you to the mountain top where the air is gentle and warm. we will watch the mother eagle bring fish to her young. we will hear the dainty step of deer in the dry grass. we will laze in the shade and watch the sailboats drift on the lake below. as the sun sets the sky will fill with all the shades of gold and blue and purple and rose. slowly the moon will show her face. she is shy so she will only show us a sliver of her new moon face. she is almost as radiant and lovely as you are.
my heart is with you and compassionman. if there is any way i can be of service you just say the word.
let me take your fear. allow me the honor of being your rock.
love,
blue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2006, 01:26 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User

Blue,

Thank you for being you.

goldenwings

Old 06-29-2006, 04:24 PM   #4
(female)

nccarol HB User

Nor wonder your Fibro has kicked up. Look at all you have going on physically as well as emothionally. My therepist who also has Fibro has always reminded me of the toll the emotions take on the Fibro. My dad had his second cancer surgery in Jan and my boyfriend who lives with me just had brain surgery and let me tell you that Fibro did rear it ugly head. I'm sorry for all the medical stuff you have been diagnosed with but be strong and go easy on yourself. Its easier said thatn done but you are not alone and here comes a great big hug just for you from me. God bless yu and take care of you. Love Carol

Old 06-29-2006, 10:42 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

mim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB User

A super BIG HUG and a Super Big Prayer for you! Hang in there and just do what you can and enjoy the rest! Mim

Old 06-30-2006, 04:20 AM   #6
(female)

pelchatk HB User

You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take a large blanket and put it in the dryer for about 20 minutes, take it out and wrap it around you, imagine the warmth is all of us hugging you and imagine all the beautiful things blue said with us there with you!
I truely hope you feel better soon!

Old 06-30-2006, 06:08 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

good morning luv,
just thinking about you. alot. how i wish i was there on your island warming that blanket for you. i would hold you till all the fear evaporates. i would show you the peace within my eyes and then i would gift it to you.
today as i work my fanny off in therapy i will focus on you. as i ride the bike i will capture your fibrobuddies and carry them to a far off place where they will be lost and unable to find their way back. i will bathe your heart and liver in the sweetest, clearest water of love. with all the love here supporting you healing of mind will come. wrap yourself within us and be safe.
all my love to both you and compassionman,
blue

Old 06-30-2006, 06:29 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User

Hiya everyone,

Thank you all for your love, support and just being you. I don't talk about my fears a lot as you all know, but I needed to share. A big leap for me because I am not used to being in the receving line for this. I am sure with the love and care of all of you things can only be good for me and compassionman.

The lovely warm blanket is such a good idea pel, carrying the fibrobuddies off is such a good idea too blue. You know my mind healing is something that I need so much. I will concentrate on this.

Now to my old compassionman hee hee !! He has a BIG birthday today and so I have been arranging little surprises for him - which has been somewhat difficult as you all know I don't go out on my own, nor go shopping so things have been a little tricky to arrange.

Lots of pressies for him, but the loveliest look of surpise this morning though as he took delivery of special birthday balloons. So wonderful. The champagne is going on ice later on for an evening sip. Come and join us in cake and champagne, you are all so welcome. Oh that I could do more for him. This man is the best ever. I love him to bits. He has gone through so much himself, now he has this with me to contend with.

We have always got on with all that has been thrown at me in relation to blips in my health but we have coped as best we can, this is harder though. I think the one good thing this time is that we have taken the latest news and both cried. Maybe we have needed to do this for such a long time. A good old cleansing hey blue ??

Well with all of the love from all of you, my fibrobuddies can go and take a vacation somewhere else for a while. I do so appreciate all of you and what we all do for each other is tremendous. Wow, I have the best family in the whole world I think.

goldenwings

Old 06-30-2006, 11:53 AM   #9
Facilitator
(female)

dear goldie,
yes my dear, a good cleansing long overdue and relished with all the passion shared emotions evoke. i am so proud of you both. i know how new this is, this sharing of fear.
warmest blessings to my dear compassionman on his birthing day. i am there with you both. mmm, cake and champagne. all that you do is perfection when it comes to the pure expression of love.
i love you both,
blue
for he's a jolly good fellow. for he's a jolly good fellow. for he's a jolly good fellowwww, and so say all of us. and so say all of us. blessings my dear man.

Old 06-30-2006, 10:24 PM   #10
(female)

leftylady_43 HB User
Cool Re: Sure need some hugs

Sorry to hear all your not so great news. I haven't written much, but have read your words and want you to know that by coming in here and reading the posts even though I don't always reply, you have helped me make it through the rough days these past months, You have given me some chuckles..It's like you guys are the only ones who get it........because you got it!~ I get tired of hoping people will understand what I live with every day....It's great knowing there are others out there going thru similar kinds of hard times. I know the :I could use some hugs feeling" and I am sending you all kinds of them
Keep hanging in there and If you let blue take care of you that sounds like an absolutely wonderful place to go. She is awesome. I really enjoy her ability to take you to calming places where fibro isn't invited ! Thanks, Lefty

Old 07-01-2006, 11:20 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

My dear golden, I have thought of you and compassionman everyday and could not get to the computer to see how you were doing. I pray for you both every night. I am sending you and compassionman the most gentle hugs I can, but it will be hard because I want to gather you up and hold you so tight and keep all things from causing you pain.

Sharing your pain and having a good cry is a very good thing, it is such a stress reliever. How about you sending your fibro buddies to St. Louis Mo. USA and let them play with mine. I will send them to the great Mississippi river and let them celebrate July 4th together on the riverfront under our Gateway Arch. I of course will not be there and niether will you, I think that is a dandy idea, maybe they will get lost in the crowd and take a lot of time to find their way home.

Golden if there is anything I can do please I will be there for you. I think of you and compassionman everyday and wonder how you are doing I will continue to pray for you. I don't have the opportunity to get to the board like I use to but always remember how dear you are to me and all of us and we are here for you.

Love

Glojer

Old 07-05-2006, 04:34 PM   #12
Facilitator
(female)

hiya goldie,
just checking in after a long weekend away from home playing on the mountain with my friend, watching fireworks and sending images into your hearts. so peaceful. bubble baths and cool breezes. bird song and sun dance.
welcome lefty! thank you for your kind words. it is an honor to carry you away from your pain for a bit. i know it helps me stay balanced and filled with peace no matter what pain comes. and it is always there. but on the mountain it is a quiet echo of itself. so quiet i can forget, if only for a few days, the reality that is my body. blessings come.
back home now. back to reality. left all the fibrobuddies and arthritis playmates dancing in the fireworks.
tomorrow is back to therapy and healing this body. i am looking foreward to it. be well, come often, and post when you feel the urge. we are here and will wrap you up with goldie all snug and safe.
peace and love,
bluelakelady

Old 07-06-2006, 06:35 PM   #13
(female)

Granniluvs8 HB User

God Bless You, Goldenwings !!!

When I read posts like yours I know that when I am feeling bad ( which is most of the time) that there is alwasy some else that has worse problems than you.

I like that one idea from someone of taking a big blanket, putting it in the drier and wrapping it around yourself ( and then imagine all of us giving you a big warm hug). I may do that myself one of these days, too.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope that all your problems disappear or at least get MUCH BETTER. Some of Bluelake ladys ideas sounds pretty good too.

Blessings and soft HUGS,

Granniluvs8

Old 07-06-2006, 10:06 PM   #14
Veteran
(female)

wishn HB User

Oh my Goldenwings....my heart goes out to yours. I have been away for awhile and your post is the first that caught my eye. You are "ALWAYS" there for everyone and sure there are many hugs out there gently holding you. Here is a warm and loving hug from Annie....

Lots of weekend hugs and thinking of you my dear friend....
Annie

Old 07-08-2006, 06:20 AM   #15
Facilitator
(female)

hiya goldie,
how you doing kiddo? woke up thinking about you. still dancing my fanny off for your heart and liver and mind and spirit. may your fibromates come play with mine and gift you with a bit of quiet.
love,
blue
hi annie!! long time. so nice to know you are still with us. you were missed.

Closed Thread